Thai people who are going to apply for a new passport at the Department of Consular Affairs, Chaengwattana, can now apply for the ‘Vaccine Passport’ within the same day.
Usually, ‘Vaccination Passport’ or the certificate of immunization against COVID for international travel requires pre-registration. Now, the Department of Consular Affairs, Chaengwattana, offers an urgent passport vaccination service! Details are as follows:
- Required documents:
1. Passport or Passport Receipt
2. Proof of vaccination: Hard copy or soft copy from Mor-Prompt application
- You will receive your vaccination passport book instantly with a THB50 fee.
- An e-Vaccine Passport is free of charge. (*from today until June 30, 2022)
- Service location: Passport Receiving Department, 2nd Floor, Department of Consular Affairs, Chaengwattana. Open Hours: Monday – Friday between 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. *(200 queues per day). Closed on Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays.
Source: Department of Disease Control, Ministry of Public Health
Was this article helpful?