Learn about the classifications of urgent imports by the Customs Department and their corresponding electronic customs clearance procedures. Additionally, determine which items are subject to taxes and duties.
Duty-Free Items: Type 1
• Any documents not included in the duty-free list under Part 2 of the Customs Tariff Decree B.E. 2530 and not considered prohibited or restricted items
Duty-Free Items: Type 2
• Goods that are not subject to duty under Part 2 of the Customs Tariff Decree B.E. 2530
• Goods that are not prohibited or restricted.
• Imported goods with a CIF price not exceeding 1,500 baht
• Product samples that are solely intended for demonstration and have no commercial value
Liable for Duty Payments Items: Type 3
• Imported goods that comply with Part 2 of the Royal Decree on Customs Tariffs, 1987, with each House Air Waybill having a FOB price not exceeding 40,000 baht
• Goods that are not prohibited, restricted, or exempted from duty under Part 4 of the Customs Tariff Act B.E. 2530
• Items that are entitled to tax privileges
Goods that require analysis prior to release from customs
Duty-Free Items: Type 4
For more information, please call Customs Call Center Tel. 1164 or go to: http://ccc.customs.go.th