We all know that MICE operators in Thailand need to liaise with foreign countries in many matters. To save time, the Ministry of Commerce offers 44 different online international trade services for convenience and time-saving. Let’s get things done without traveling!
Below are some samples of the online services:
- Export/Import Operator Registration Service under the Export and Import Act
- Agricultural Import Quota Allocation Service in accordance with the international agreements
- Export/Import Licensing and Certificate Service
- Export/Import Reporting Service
- Certificate of Origin Issuing Service
- Import Price Index
- Thailand’s International Trade Statistics
- RCEP Center’s Information and Consulting Services
For more information on the MOC Online One-Stop Service, please click here
Was this article helpful?