Thai government has adjusted Test & Go measures since March 1, 2022. From now on visitors from 197 countries will be able to travel to Thailand under following conditions :
- Only Eligible countries (Check the list of Countries)
- Fully vaccinated (at least 14 days prior to travelling)
- Have a negative RT-PCR Covid-19 test result issued within 72 hours before travelling
- Fully paid SHA Extra+/AQ hotel reservation confirmation for day 1 (includes the first RT-PCR and airport transfer).
- RT-PCR test results must be Not Detected or Negative. If the result is detected or positive, a medical certificate is required.
- Insurance with minimum coverage of 20,000 USD
Was this article helpful?