Business Visa (Type B): This VISA is issued to foreigners who wish to enter Thailand for a single purpose, such as business dealing or working.
There are 18 countries and 1 economic zone eligible for this visa, namely:
- Papua New Guinea
- Saudi Arabia
- Taiwan (territory)
- Visitors must have nationality of the above mentioned countries to be eligible for Visa on Arrival
- Visitors must have nationality of the country issuing their passport
- Visa on Arrival fee is 2,000 Baht per issuance
- Stay period in Thailand for tourism purpose is 15 days
- Must have sufficient fund (at least 10,000 Baht per person or at least 20,000 Baht per family).
2 Channels to apply for VOA
1. Immigration Checkpoints (51 checkpoints throughout the Kingdom)
2. Thailand E-Visa On Arrival (E-VOA), the electronic checkpoint at Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Don Mueang International Airport, Chiangmai International Airport, and Phuket International Airport
Permission to enter the Kingdom of Thailand and length of stay is at the discretion of the Immigration Officer. Foreigners with visas may not be permitted to enter the Kingdom if the Immigration Officer consider them to be of prohibited characters or behaviour according to the Immigration Act, B.E. 2522 (1979).